Thank you for taking the time to read the Amatte terms and conditions. By using this website or placing an order with us, either by telephone or through our website www.amatte.co.uk, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us using the contact details below.
Information about us and how to contact us:
Who we are
We are Amatte Limited a company registered in England. Our company registration number is 10754184 and our registered office address is Amatte, Limited, Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, United Kingdom ECQV 2NX
How to contact us
You can contact us by writing to Speaktous@amatte.co.uk or Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, United Kingdom ECQV 2NX
How we may contact you
If we have to contact you, we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us.
Our contract with you
When you place an order with us, your order is classed as an offer. If accepted by us, it will result in a binding contract. Acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
All orders for goods made by you on the website are subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Amendments: we make no guarantees that once placed and paid for, an order can be amended. If you wish to amend an order you must notify us by email as soon as possible and provided the order has not already been submitted to our Distribution Centre we will try to amend it. We also reserve the right to cancel or amend your order before the goods are despatched if the goods are no longer in stock.
To amend or cancel an order we require a minimum two working days notice, prior to your chosen delivery date. Beyond this point, cancellations and amendments are unavailable.
All payments for goods must be made when the order is placed. We will not reserve or despatch goods before payment is received. Ownership of the goods will pass to you once we have received payment in full. We cannot accept cash as a payment online. Please note we cannot guarantee the security of data when communicating with Amatte via email or fax. Accordingly, please do not send us payment information using those mediums.
You can rest assured that we take the privacy and security of your payment and personal details very seriously. You can tell whether a page is secure as 'https' will replace the 'http' at the front of the www.amatte.co.uk in your browser address window. A small locked padlock will also appear in the bottom bar of your browser window. These services enhance your existing card account against unauthorised use when you shop with us.
Products are invoiced in GBP sterling at the price at the time of your order. Prices displayed on the website include Value Added Tax which will be applied at the current rate. Products might be subject to variation. If there is an error, we will contact you as soon as possible. You will have the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to reach you, your order for the incorrectly priced item will be cancelled, and we are not obliged to honour such orders. The delivery charge is an additional cost. Please refer to our Delivery Information for full details.
We take great pride in the quality and condition of our coffees and they should reach you in the best possible condition. When you receive your order, please remove all external wrapping, check the bags of coffee are undamaged and that the correct products have been supplied in the right quantities. If you are unhappy with what you find, please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to put it right. If you’d like a replacement order, we can send that out to you or, if you would rather just have your money back, we can do that too.
If you are a consumer, we are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with the contract. Additionally, for some products bought online or over the telephone, you have a legal right to change your mind and cancel the contract within 14 days of delivery of the product, but not where:
● you have opened any of our coffee products; or
● the goods have been made to your specification.
Where you have a right to cancel a contract and you wish to do so, you simply need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you cancel your Contract, we will:
● refund you the price you paid for the products. However, we may reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the products caused by your mishandling of them.
● refund any delivery costs you have paid. (Although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer.)
● make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days after the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us.
● We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay.
If you cancel your contract because you have changed your mind, you will have to pay the cost of returning the product to us.
Our online shop at www.amatte.co.uk is the only authorised seller of Amatte coffee online. We have not given permission to any companies or individuals to resell our coffee online.
We are aware that occasionally an individual or business will order from us and re-sell that coffee without our knowledge or consent. It is important to note that any purchases made from an unauthorised reseller will not be covered by our terms and conditions and we will not be responsible for lost items, unfulfilled orders, damages or issues with quality, such as flavour or condition.
If you choose, or if you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
Changes to the website
We may update our website and these terms and conditions from time to time and may change the content at any time. We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Revisions to this Privacy statement
Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Statement applies from time to time to all the information that we have about you.
The Information we Collect
We collect information relating to you including name, address, phone number, e-mail address, credit/ debit card information ('personal information').
How and when do we collect your personal information?
When you provide information to us by:
● registering on the Website for an online account or otherwise contact us to obtain information relating to us or our services,
● updating the 'Your Online Account', 'Your Address Book' or 'Your Order Details' section of the Website,
● communicating with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise, complete a questionnaire or competition entry form
Information from other sources
● We receive information from third parties we use in providing services to you from time to time (including delivery and address information from our carriers and account and credit history information from credit bureau and sources we use to process payments.
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information for the purpose(s) for which you provide it to us - including, for example, to:
● respond to your enquiries,
● handle orders, deliver items and process payments,
● communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers,
● update our records and maintain any on-line account you may have with us,
● prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Website,
● market research, reporting, analysis and modelling so as to improve the products and services we provide,
● enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
When do we share your personal information?
We only share your personal information with our other offices, our agents or third parties where necessary for the following purposes:
● we employ other companies to perform functions on our behalf including fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending customer communications, analysing data, processing credit card payments and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes,
● where it is necessary to prevent fraud or reduce credit risk we may share your personal information with other companies and organisations,
● in other circumstances, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share your information.
How do we use your personal information for marketing purposes?
If you have consented, we will send you relevant offers and news about our products and services. If you no longer want to receive such offers, please notify us by email email@example.com
If you agree we may use Google Customer Match. This service matches a list of email addresses we hold to users signed in with Google in order to allow the display of personalised advertising. You may opt-out of the use of your email address for this purpose.
Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites
Our Website may contain links to other websites whose information practices may be different to ours. You should consult the privacy notices of those third party sites as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by them.
Only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the ‘lifetime’ of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number. When you visit our website we send you a cookie.
These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales. For the avoidance of doubt, if you live in Scotland, Northern Ireland or Wales, you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either your local courts, or the English courts.
How to Contact us
Registered in England: 10754184
Registered office: Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, United Kingdom ECQV 2NX